The Last Dog Harness You'll Ever Have To Buy, Guaranteed!®
Fall Stars Harness
Fall Stars Harness
In Stock & Ready to Ship
Some are vet approved, most are not
Goes on/off in two seconds flat
Taking on/off is a hassle
Secure straps for entire walk
Straps loosen during walk
2 adjustable straps for perfect fit
Most harnesses only have 1 adjustable strap
Sturdy & heavy duty - Built to Last
Most are cheap/low quality
Will not irritate dog’s sensitive armpits
Bottom straps digs into armpit
Side ring that discourages pulling
Very few, if any, have a side ring
See The Joyride Harness In Action:
Making life much easier for everyone!ANGIE W.
Best Harness Ever!DANA D.
No more wrestling with our puppy!BRIAN B.
My girl LOVES this harness!ASHLEY C.
Easy On, Easy Off
Say goodbye to your complicated heavy-duty harness that's a hassle to take on and off. You know, the ones that cause your fur baby to cower and squirm every time you put the safety restraint and padded chest plate on. Plus, forget about reaching for that buckle at the front of the harness or hooking up the double-ended leash to the leash attachment point on the dog's back.
As you can see, our harness slides on all dog breeds easily in about two seconds flat. Just slide it on, get a good fit on the chest plate/strap, and close the buckle and you're ready to go. Multiple points of adjustment make it as easy as putting on a seat belt. Unlike other harnesses, the straps won’t dig into the dog's armpit.
There isn’t a faster, more convenient dog harness on the market! We’ve all been there: Our perfectly trained little pup sees a distraction like dog treats or a squirrel/cat/other dog, and they can’t control their instinct to chase. Sometimes they pull so hard and suddenly that feels like they could yank your arm out of socket! Well, this harness discourages such pulling. Plus, some front-clip harnesses aren't as petsafe and don't have soft padding.
Well, those days are over. Because of multiple points of adjustment and the revolutionary side-ring technology, if your dog tries to pull, they will instead spin around and face you. It's much more effective than your standard front ring.
Unlike other types of harnesses, this smart clip harness with a quick-release buckle quickly trains them that pulling will quite literally get you nowhere. This gives you greater control of your dog.
If you've ever tried training a new dog, you know that even the pros like professional dog walkers can struggle. A soft harness is a great choice for all kinds of dogs, even older dogs and service dogs.
You don't have to be a professional dog trainer to pick a better vest-style harness for your pup. Instead of relying on your average front leash attachment or nylon loops, the side clip is a much better option than a standard front clip. Also, it won't add pressure to your dog's neck. The chest strap at the front of the chest is cozy and the back of the dog harness has foam that will help even the most avid dog walker feel at ease.
Buying the right type of harness is important to support the full range of motion that all dogs have. Whether you have a Golden Retriever, Boston Terrier, Boxer, or German Shepherd, we have many different sizes that will fit anything from broad chests to a tiny torso.Click Here to Get Your No-Pull Dog Harness Now Before the Sale Ends!
About This Item
- Stops Pulling -For Better Walks for You & Your Strong Dogs. As a pet owner, you can relax on your daily walks knowing this adjustable harness stops pulling without adding so much pressure on your dog's throat.
- Attaches Easily for Full Range of Motion -Hassle free On / Off in 2 Seconds. This easy walk harness beats out your standard harness with its unique design. Plus, the extra comfort means that the smart, simple design of this easy walk harness is the best fit, no matter your dog's weight, girth of the chest area, or coat.
- Adjustable straps -Secure Fit For Your Dog's Body perfectly and comfortably. With added adjustable points, this is more versatile harness for that proper fit. Paired with a quality leash and you're ready to play. This type of harness won't tangle on your dog's leg.
- EZ Grip Handle -Multiple uses including helping dogs walk with better control and behavior, and taking it off quickly. Leash attaches easily, just like a seat belt. No more of that loose leash feeling for your pooch making the halter signal easier.
- Reflective -More visibility on night walks for increased safety and peace of mind. Just buckle in and let the reflective stitching around your dog's chest and dog's head help you relax. The reflective strip on the no-pull dog harness is the most petsafe option.
- High quality -Durable & Made to Last. Are you ready for some "ruffwear?" Say goodbye to cheap nylon webbing, neoprene, and polyester mesh, which isn't the best option for your dog. The fleece-style padding is lightweight and won't irritate your dog's skin. Good for large dogs and small dogs alike. The durable material at the front and back of the harness is great for walks, car rides, and even running through an obstacle course.
- Multiple Colors -Your dog's harness should match their personality while providing a comfortable fit. Big dogs, small dogs, and in-between pooches can wear their vest-style harness in style.Whether you want a different color or contrasting color from your dog collar, leash clip, or leash, or you want your active dog to match all-around, there are plenty of color options.
- Fun Accessories -From a double-ended leash to a custom head collar with plastic buckle and metal d-ring, read any dog harness review to see why we are at the pros at the top of the harness game.
Did you know over 1.2 million dogs are killed every year in road-related accidents?And that’s just in America alone!
This statistic makes us sick to our stomach.
In an effort to reduce this number and make sure a tragedy like this doesn’t strike your family, we made sure to equip our easy walk harness with special reflective material.
This ultra-reflective material is sewn into the front strap of the easy walk harness, leading to drastically increased nighttime visibility.We are very proud to be selling a petsafe harness that not only makes for more pleasurable walks but also saves lives! By combining your dog's comfort, ease-of-use, extra padding, and additional safety, we're a great choice for all your outdoor adventures.
Sometimes we require a little proper training and extra control for our fur babies.Whether we want to guide them up a flight of stairs, have a little control of your dog as we walk past the house with the noisy dog barking in the driveway, or keep them from jumping on guests when overwhelmed with excitement -there are many situations that call for extra control.
That’s why our durable vest is fitted with a super-secure leash attachment point on the top for times like these. From casual walks enjoying a nice breeze to exciting hikes with panting mouths, our easy adjusting, heavy-duty hardware makes a world of difference and provides additional control over your dog's movement. Even heavy pullers who love twisting and yanking ease up with this excellent harness. With a variety of sizes, breathable material for sensitive areas, and additional special features, this is the only harness you'll ever need for everyday wear.
Strong, made with durable materials, and offering complete control, our customers rave about this feature. Breathable fabric, a smart attachment point, and plenty of new designs make Joyride the best solution.Click Here to Get Your No-Pull Dog Harness Now Before the Sale Ends!
FAQ and Buying Guide
Q : Is the Joyride Harness veterinarian approved?
Yes! For more details, read this post and watch this video by Dr. Lisa Lippman who highly recommends the Joyride Harness.
Q :My dog doesn’t pull… is this still the right harness?
Of course! Our harness isn’t just made to alleviate or eliminate pulling, but it’s a solution for dog owners and dog walkers that have a hard time getting other harnesses on their dog. It’s easy on and easy off! That, and it’s super comfortable for dogs to wear. Collars and other tight harnesses risk damage to the body like the trachea. If your dog isn’t a puller, we recommend using the main back clip on the spine's attachment point.
Q :Can I buy this harness at any retail store?
Joyride Harnesses are not available in retail stores and are sold exclusively on Joyrideharness.com. We take pride in the quality of our product as a family-owned, ecommerce business. This is the mom and pop of dog stores you’re looking for. :)
Q :If I can’t buy this harness at a brick and mortar store, how can I trust buying this online?
We understand there are anxieties involved when it comes to online shopping, but we have an incredible refund policy. We stand by our products 100%, but should you find yourself not satisfied with your order, we will give you a full refund on the product cost excluding shipping within 60 days. You can also hop on over to our main page to watch YouTube videos of our products in use.
Q :Do you offer quantity discounts?
You bet your sweet pug we do! We offer quantity discounts on orders of 6 or more harnesses. Ordering 6 or more? Reach out to us to get a custom coupon code.
Q :Don’t harnesses make dogs pull MORE?
That depends on the make of the harness. Our harnesses on the other hand were designed to be a training tool to alleviate and eliminate the amount of pulling dogs dish out on walks. The side ring technology is what makes this work in addition to the distribution and structure of the fabric.
Q :Has this harness been tested and approved by experienced dog trainers?
Most definitely! You’ll even find videos of them talking about their Pug Life experience on our website.
Q :Where are you located and based out of?
HQ is based out of SUNNY Los Angeles, California!
Q :My dog is a houdini and escapes from everything. Will this work and keep them from escaping?
Every Houdini finds their end and the escapes stop here! These are great for dogs that tend to get out of their harness. You see, dogs are able to escape harnesses due to lack of adjustability for the perfect fit. Even a slight discrepancy in how the harness fits may allow your furbaby to find a way to get out of it. We recommend a slightly snug fit (but not too tight) and your dog won’t be able to back out or escape from it! Need a little assistance in using the harness? Check out this review and this page describing how the harnesses work.
Q :Can I use these harnesses for my cat?
Can I use these harnesses for my cat? We are pro-cat and have customers who have used our harnesses for their cats with no issues, but we do want to remind you…cats are made of liquid so there’s risk with any harness unless it’s the perfect fit. Keep that in mind while you shop!
Q :Do I still use this harness once my dog stops pulling?
Of course! Once the harness has trained your dog to walk beside you, you can start using the main D-ring on the back-center of the harness. You can use the side ring for accessories or leave it be! Up to you.