Double Leash Harness
Double Leash Harness
Some are vet approved, most are not
Goes on/off in two seconds flat
Taking on/off is a hassle
Secure straps for entire walk
Straps loosen during walk
2 adjustable straps for perfect fit
Most harnesses only have 1 adjustable strap
Sturdy & heavy duty - Built to Last
Most are cheap/low quality
Will not irritate dog’s sensitive armpits
Bottom straps digs into armpit
Side ring that discourages pulling
Very few, if any, have a side ring
No More Two-Leash Tango!
With this practical double leash harness, you can walk two dogs at once while maintaining safe control over both of them. One-handed tangle-free walks are priceless!
Each heavy-duty double dog leash is handmade from strong braided nylon/polyester which makes it suitable for all dog breeds and sizes.
It can keep leashes from getting tangled and offers a comfortable, ergonomic handle.
Easy to handle, Durable and Strong!
Heavy Duty Double Dog Leash Features:
- No-Tangle Dual Dog Leash with swivel handle and clips is an easy and comfortable solution for walking two dogs.
- Nylon and polyester no tangle fabric is durable yet lightweight. Strength Tested for walking and training two dogs
- The soft grip handle is designed for added comfort by absorbing the tension and protecting your hands. The thicker ergonomic neoprene comfort handle is not hard on arthritic hands and fingers.
- The swivel construction gives your dogs more freedom to move and prevents them from getting tangled. The coupler will automatically adjust itself when your dogs criss-cross each other without the walker's hassle of having to untangle them.
- Double leash measures 100mm x 140cm
Double Leash Harness Setup for Easy Walking
For the ultimate control when it comes to dog training, use a double leash harness setup using one of our many no-pull dog harnesses. You can use this method to walk two dogs with control, or you can use a double leash method to control your heavy puller. Simply attach one leash clip to the no-pull harness and the other to your dog’s collar. Alternatively, you can connect both leash clips to separate harness attachment rings.