How To Use The Joyride Harness Fit Finder Tool
You’ve landed on the website for the bestselling dog harness: Joyride Harness’ all-in-one, no-pull dog harness.
You probably have a lot of questions so let’s rapid fire this: What makes Joyride Harness the best dog harness?
About the Joyride Harness
- Durable quality that is machine-wash safe
- No pressure around the dog's neck, minimizing the risks of tracheal collapse
- Secure buckle
- Better control of pullers (no-pull dog harness)
- Works great with 2-in-1 Leash & Seatbelt Combo for car rides
- Three rings for different leash and seatbelt attachment points
- Can still be worn with a dog collar
- Lightweight but with plenty of padding
- Breathable mesh for long walks
- Reflective straps and stitching for night visibility
Between the materials and design, your dog is all set for walks but it’s nothing if not for the fit. The key is getting the right fit for your dog.
You can use our "By Weight" size chart or you can use our "By Girth" size chart. As far as shopping for bulldogs goes though, we recommend going by girth size chart since the most common pain point is finding the right size for your bulldog's large or broad chest.
When you receive your harness in the mail, the first thing you'll do is put it on your bulldog, buckling one strap behind their front legs (under their chest) and using the velcro strap across the front of the dog's chest. You'll then turn your focus to the adjustment straps. The durable mesh design of the harness allows you to tighten the straps at the adjustable points to mold to a perfect fit.
Get The Right Size With The Fit Finder Tool
In the case that you got the wrong size harness for your bulldog, exchanges are FREE (for U.S./domestic only). You can find more information on exchanges at this link.
If you want to dodge having to make an exchange, getting the right size on the first go is important and you can use the Fit Finder Tool on our website to get matched to the best harness size for your doggo.
How To Use The Fit Finder Tool
- Open your browser on your device and visit www.JoyrideHarness.com.
- You’ll find the Fit Finder Tool in the footer navigation but you can click here to access it now.
- Click the button that says “Find The Perfect Fit Now”.
- Answer the questions to the best of your abilities and knowledge. (e.g. Approximately how much does your dog weigh?)
- When you finish all the questions, the recommended size will appear.
What if I have a mixed breed dog?
The Fit Finder tool won’t give an estimate if “mutt” or “mixed” is entered in the Fit Finder questions. Type the dominant assumed breed of the mix.
What you’ve just read is a sampling of blog posts we offer at Joyride Harness. We cover current events, informational posts, interviews, and more! You can find more content including tips and tricks and how-tos for caring for your dog on our blog at this section.