- CONVENIENCE - Take your dog for a walk without having to remember to bring waste bags to clean up. These dog waste bag dispensers attach to your dog’s leash for easy access so that you always have a poop bag handy. No more tying bags on leashes or sticking them in your pockets. Makes a great stocking stuffer or holiday gift for pet lovers. Also clips on to the side rings of our Pug Life Harness.
- STRONG UNSCENTED BAGS- Each bag measures 9x13 and is made of durable sturdy plastic allowing for an easy leak proof clean up. The bags are easy to tie up for quick and clean disposal. 1 Bone dispenser comes with a free roll of poop bags.
- HIGH QUALITY LEASH CLIP- Our high quality leash clip securely attaches to your dog's leash so you no longer have to worry about losing your dog bag dispensers.
- Works with any standard 9x13 roll of poop bags
- Exclusive Pug Life colors - found only at www.PugLifeHarness.com
- WHAT's INCLUDED: Poop bag dispenser, 1 roll of poop bags, 1 easy D-clip
My husband wanted to go a cheaper route, so we purchased a harness for our 6 month old, 8lb Choodle, Bohannon, off of Amazon and it was a nightmare! His legs kept coming out of the leg straps, the chest piece was too long, and it was a nightmare getting it on and off! Finally, I convinced him to try the Joyride Harness and we purchased the jaunty Fall Plaid pattern. Our little guy has never enjoyed his walks, and now he can't wait!! Plus, he looks super cute and stylish!! I'm over the moon with this harness and will be getting another color for sure!
overall I really like this product. It goes on and off very easy. Looks comfortable and my puppy seems to like it.. Love the glow in the dark branding and the color selection. My only negative comment was I wish the silver part on the chest piece where the velcro is was a little more sturdy. Her puppy teeth tore that up pretty fast but now she doesn't bite it anymore. Would and will buy again as she gets bigger.
This thing is pretty great...on & off in seconds and is super sturdy. Only two thing I wanted to mention...if my dog is being really active, the belly strap will loosen significantly. Secondly, he got upset over a bicycle that was riding too close to us and some wriggled OUT of the harness in a very swift, Houdini-like movement. Luckily, he didn’t run off. Anyway, we love this harness and will certainly purchase a second one in the future just to keep in the car. Thanks so much!