Winter Sofa Beds w/ Premium Memory Foam
- Designed with extra care, your furbaby's comfort is our priority. Your dog will get a solid nights sleep on these luxurious beds. The cushioned plush poly-fill bolster provides your dog exceptional comfort, even for dogs with joint pain or arthritis.
- Water-resistant liner and human-grade mattress foam, this orthopedic bed has been put to the test proven to be durable and long lasting.
- Bed Size: Perfect for Small Dogs up to GIANT breeds
- Burrow Bed: Great for dogs that like to burrow
- Easy to Clean: Soft, removable cover is durable, and machine-washable. You can remove the cover anytime with the YKK pure metal zippers and keep your pet's bed clean. Non-skid, non-slip bottom. Fur and Hair resistant & anti-tear cover.
**IMPORTANT NOTE: This item is a CLEARANCE item and cannot be returned.**
This is our fifth harness from Joyride and we love it! It is easy on and easy off for the humans and well-fitting for the pupper. The only thing I would like to see change is the slippery nature of the under belt. It hasn’t happened yet but on our other harnesses the seat belt type material often will loosen and the harness then slips and slides and irritates the dog. We replaced our rainbow harness due to my lab scratching at it when it slips which caused holes to form on the sides. Other than that we adore our Joyrides!
We've had the harness for about a week now and are very pleased with it. I was looking for something new for our pug that didn't put too much pressure on his throat, as he has a tendency to pull to the point of choking/coughing. This harness does the trick! It sits nicely over the broad part of his chest and has great clearance around his neck. No more choking!
I'm not sure yet. I have a very excitable 3-year old pitbull. One day I think the harness is working, other days not. I can't seem to get it to fit her snug enough without her leg clicking against the buckle (which drives me crazy). When I loosen it, it moves around too much and doesn't seem to be as effective. I'm not sure what to do.