Normally $60 when sold separately, this bundle is 70% off – just $14.95!
This collection of four dog training books (in digital PDF format, not a physical book) will guide you towards selecting the right training method for your dog based on their unique personality.
Immediately upon purchase, you will be emailed each of these four books in a digital PDF format you can download and read on any device (laptop, tablet, phone, etc.)
Whether you want to teach Buddy to sit or master retrieving, you'll get expert training tips and techniques for you and your dog — to ensure a mutually respectful relationship with your four-legged friend.
- Concentrate on canines — discover why your dog acts the way she they do, understand their nutritional needs, and ready yourself for the task of training your dog
- Prep for your pup — prepare your home for your puppy's arrival, discover the importance of socialization, and get started on housetraining
- Put your best paw forward — teach basic commands like Sit, Stay, and Down, and get the scoop on how to deal with doggie don'ts like chewing, digging, and excessive barking
- Take training to the next level — get involved in organized dog activities and competitions, where you'll both show off impressive tricks like retrieving, figure 8s, and much more
Open this digital guide and find:
- Step-by-step instructions for teaching your dog basic commands
- Helpful advice on crate training
- Safe ways to address aggression and separation anxiety
- Tips for teaching Buddy to behave himself around people and other dogs
- Techniques to keep your senior dog feeling young
- Health issues that can interfere with training
- Experts to turn to for training help
- Use positive reinforcement as an effective teaching tool
- Select the gear you need for training success
- Teach the basics including Sit, Stay, and Down
- Eliminate unwanted behavior
My husband wanted to go a cheaper route, so we purchased a harness for our 6 month old, 8lb Choodle, Bohannon, off of Amazon and it was a nightmare! His legs kept coming out of the leg straps, the chest piece was too long, and it was a nightmare getting it on and off! Finally, I convinced him to try the Joyride Harness and we purchased the jaunty Fall Plaid pattern. Our little guy has never enjoyed his walks, and now he can't wait!! Plus, he looks super cute and stylish!! I'm over the moon with this harness and will be getting another color for sure!
overall I really like this product. It goes on and off very easy. Looks comfortable and my puppy seems to like it.. Love the glow in the dark branding and the color selection. My only negative comment was I wish the silver part on the chest piece where the velcro is was a little more sturdy. Her puppy teeth tore that up pretty fast but now she doesn't bite it anymore. Would and will buy again as she gets bigger.
This thing is pretty great...on & off in seconds and is super sturdy. Only two thing I wanted to mention...if my dog is being really active, the belly strap will loosen significantly. Secondly, he got upset over a bicycle that was riding too close to us and some wriggled OUT of the harness in a very swift, Houdini-like movement. Luckily, he didn’t run off. Anyway, we love this harness and will certainly purchase a second one in the future just to keep in the car. Thanks so much!